Our Company 'A. Rogkas & Co, General Partnership' with the distinctive title 'CINNAMON Marketing' takes seriously into consideration the necessity of protection of the personal data of its visitors and users of its services and ensures it by any means.
Within this context, we inform the users of our website that according to the European regulation for personal data protection 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), which applies from May 25, 2018, we enforce the protection of our client’s privacy with transparency and respect.
The types of information we collect
In case of registration of your personal data in this website you agree to the collection of the following data:
- Service demand
- Your IP
- Your contact information (name, company’s name, email, website)
- Storage of your questions and requests
- Registration in our newsletter
- Your email address
- Name and surname
- Your email address
- Your message about the subject you want to contact us
How we use your personal data
- For sending you newsletters (not more frequently than once per month)
- To inform you regarding services that may interest you
- To improve the quality of our services
Protecting Your Personal Information
- Your personal data are collected in a legitimate and legal way and are only maintained during the period required to complete the processing purpose in order to serve you better and are not transmitted on to third parties without a formal request, court order, or similar legal process. We acknowledge the responsibility to protect your personal data with administrative and technical means against loss, theft, and misuse.
- The data are collected with respect to the privacy of the individual user and are used only by up-to-date and qualified personnel if necessary.
- We comply with the current legislation regarding privacy and data protection.
- For the seamless security of our customers' personal data, we use backups and a wide range of specialized technology services such as: anti-virus and malware software, advanced internal and external firewalls, integrated endpoint protection for Windows.
Account Information / Revocation of permission
At your request, you are able to:
- know the data we have for you,
- modify your personal information,
- delete them completely by stopping any processing from us.
Please request one of the above actions:
Your choices regarding your personal information
When you receive our newsletter and promotions in general, you may show your desire to stop us from sending you future communications by clicking the 'unsubscribe' button.
Questions and comments